Professional Manufacturer of Rapid Test Devices
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, TUV, FDA|
|Model Number:||H.Pylori Ag|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Boxes or 400 Kits (40 Kits/Box)|
|Price:||Negotiable as per Order Quantity|
|Packaging Details:||40 Kits/Box, 50 Boxes/Carton, 317g/Box, 18kgs/Carton, Box Size: 250x125x65mm, Carton Size: 650x510x330mm|
|Delivery Time:||8 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 Kits Per Day|
|Specimen:||Serum, Plasma, Whole Blood||Usage:||For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only|
|Result Time:||Read In 20 Minutes||Box Color:||Pink|
home H Pylori Test cassette,
5 minutes H Pylori Test cassette,
100ul Specimen H Pylori Cassette
H. Pylori Antigen Detection Test Kit
For the qualitative detection of Antigens to H. pylori in feces
H.Pylori Antigen Rapid Test Kit One Step Detection Device For Helicobacter Pylori Antigen H.Pylori Ag Home Test Cassette
☀ High Sensitivity: 100%
☀ Specificity: 100%
☀ Reliable: Accuracy higher than 97.5%, early detection of the presence of H.Pylori Antibody
☀ Simple: No Instrument Required
☀ Convenient: Room Temperature Storage, Built-In Control Line
☀ Fast: Results in 5-30 minutes, strong positive results may be observed promptly within 3 minutes
☀ Certified by Authoritative Certification System and Standards
☀ Winner of "the National Rapid Diagnostic Kit for Clinical Performance Assessment"
The infection of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is associated with a variety of gastro-intestinal diseases, such as stomach ulcer, chronic active gastritis and gastric, duodenal and gastric adenocarcinoma. Detecting these specific antigens to H. pylori can be use as a qualitative assay in the diagnosis of H. pylori infection. It may be used either as an adjunction to endoscopy or as an alternative measure in symptomatic patients.
The H. pylori Rapid Test is a chromatographic immunoassay (CIA) for the rapid determination of antigens to H. pylori in stool specimens. The test is to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of infection due to H. pylori.
The H. pylori Rapid Test is a lateral flow, immunochromatographic-screening test. H. pylori antibodies are precoated onto membrane as a capture reagent on the test band region. During the assay the specimen is allowed to react with H. pylori antibodies-gold conjugate. The mixture then moves laterally on the membrane chromatographically to the test region with immobilized antibodies of H. pylori. If H. pylori antigens are present in the specimen, two colored bands are formed on the test region. One colored band in the test region indicates a negative result.
Sample Collection and Preparation
1. Collect stool sample by using the sample collection device provided.
2. Unscrew the top of the sample collection device, take out the sample collection stick, and collect the sample by dipping the stick into 3 different places of the stool sample.
3. Put the sample collection stick back in the sample collection device and screw together tightly.
4. If the sample cannot be tested on the day of collection, store the stool sample at 4°C. Bring the specimen to room temperature before testing.
1. Remove the test device from foil pouch by tearing along the notch.
2. Specimen collection. Please see also SPECIMEN COLLECTION
3. Shake the sample collection device several times.
4. Holding the sample collection device upright, carefully screw off the cap of collection device.
5. Squeeze 2-3 drops (80-100ul) of the sample solution on the test sample pad.
6. Observe the result in 15 minutes. Don’t read result after 15 minutes. To avoid confusion, discard the test device after interpreting the result.
Negative: Only one pink band appears. This indicates that no H. pylori antibodies have been detected.
Positive: Two pink bands appear. This indicates that the specimen contains H. pylori antibodies.
Invalid: If no band appears, this indicates a possible error in performing the test. The test should be repeated using a new device.
Contact Person: Mr. Randy.Zhang