Professional Manufacturer of Rapid Test Devices
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Format:||Cassette|
|OEM / ODM:||Available||Result Time:||Read In 20 Minutes|
immunoassay Morphine Rapid Test Strip,
GC MS MOR Test Strip,
Immunoassay MOR Rapid Test Strip
MOR (Morphine) Gold Rapid Screen Test Cassette
For the qualitative detection of MOR in urine
Morphine Rapid Test Kit Drug Abuse Fast Test MOR Rapid Screen Test Strip
The MOR Gold Rapid Screen Test Cassette is a rapid qualitative competitive binding immunoassay for determination of Morphine and their metabolites in urine.
SUMMARY AND EXPLANATION OF THE TEST
The MOR Gold Rapid Screen Test Cassette is a fast and easy to read membrane chromatographic immunoassay with no need for instrument. The method employs a unique combination of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to specifically identify Morphine in urine with a high degree of sensitivity.
Morphine, one of opiates’ derivatives, is central nervous system stimulants that produce alertness, wakefulness, increased energy, reduced hunger, and an overall feeling of well-being.
Morphine has been the preferred drug for the management of pain in cases of advanced cancer and other severe conditions. Morphine and other Opiates’ metabolites may be detected in urine as a result of heroin morphine, codeine, or poppy seed intake. Administration of large doses of Morphine can cause tolerance and physiological dependence in users, and can lead to substance abuse. D-Morphine is controlled substances. GC/MS or immunoassay method has been developed for the determination of 300ng/ml for Morphine.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
1. Test Device
A pouched cassette contains a single test for Amphetamine
A transfer pipette seal in foil pouch together with test device
3. Operating Instruction
MATERIALS REQUIRED BUT NOT PROVIDED
1. Clock or Timer
2. A container for specimen collection
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use kit beyond the expiration date.
3. Urine specimens may be infectious; properly handle and dispose of all used reaction devices in biohazard container.
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30°C the sealed pouch for
the duration of the shelf life (18 months).
SAMPLE COLLECTION AND PREPARATION
Collect a fresh urine sample in a clean, dry container, either plastic or glass, without any preservatives. Urine specimens may be refrigerated (2-8℃) and stored up to 72 hours before testing. Urine samples exhibiting visible precipitates should be filtered, centrifuged or allowed to settle. Use only clear aliquots for testing.
1. Bring the urine sample and test components to room temperature if refrigerated.
2. When ready to test, open the pouch at the notch and remove the test device. Place the test device on a clean, flat surface.
3. Fill the urine dropper with specimen. Holding the dropper vertically, dispense 2-3 drops (about 70-100µl) of urine without air bubble into the sample well.
4. Read the result in 5-10 minutes.
LIMITATION OF THE PROCEDURE
1. This product is designed for use with human urine only
2. Although the test is very accurate, there is a possibility false results will occur due to the presence of interfering substances in the urine.
3. The test is a qualitative screening assay and is not for determining quantitative concentration levels or the level of intoxication.
4. Adulterants such as bleach or other strong oxidizing agents, when added to urine specimens may produce erroneous test results regardless of the analysis method used. If an adulteration is suspected, obtain another fresh urine specimen and retest.
Contact Person: Mr. Randy.Zhang