Professional Manufacturer of Rapid Test Devices
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, TUV, FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Boxes or 400 Kits (40 Kits/Box)|
|Price:||Negotiable as per Order Quantity|
|Packaging Details:||40 Kits/Box, 50 Boxes/Carton, 317g/Box, 18kgs/Carton, Box Size: 250x125x65mm, Carton Size: 650x510x330mm|
|Delivery Time:||8 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 Kits Per Day|
|OEM/ODM:||Acceptable||Result Time:||Read In 20 Minutes|
|Category:||Pregnancy Detection||CE Certificate:||YES|
10min Luteinizing Hormone cassette,
10min Pregnancy Test cassette,
Urine Luteinizing Hormone Test cassette
Home LH (Luteinizing Hormone) Ovulation Test Cassette
For the qualitative detection of Human chronic gonadotropin in urine
Home Use LH Ovulation Rapid Diagnostic Kit By Urine Test For Women Pregnancy Checking
Home Ovulation Test Midstream is an in vitro diagnostic (IVD) qualitative test for rapid detection of human luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine at a sensitivity of 20mIU/ml.
Home Ovulation Test Midstream is a qualitative, two site sandwich immunoassay for the determination of human luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine specimens. The membrane was precoated with LH specific antibodies on the test region.
During the test, the specimen is allowed to react with the LH monoclonal antibody-colloid gold conjugate, which was pre-dried on the test strip. The mixture then moves upward on the membrane chromatographically by the capillary action. For a positive specimen, the conjugate binds to the LH forming an antibody-antigen complex.
This complex binds to the LH antibody as a capture regent on the test region and produces a colored band when LH concentration is equal to or greater than 20mIU/ml.
The Home Ovulation Test Midstream also provides a built-in process control. A colored band should always appear in the Control Region, regardless of the presence of any urinary LH.
This control band verifies that 1) sufficient urine volume was added 2) proper urine flow was obtained 3) the test is functioning correctly. The absence of a control band may indicate the test was not performed correctly or that the test did not function correctly.
1. One pouched cassette with desiccant.
2. One piece of operating instruction
Materials Not Provide But Required
1. Urine specimen collection container, either plastic or class.
1. Collect urine specimen with a clean dry container either plastic or class.
2. Remove the cassette from its protective pouch.
3. Add 2 drops (60-80ul) of urine to the sample well .
4. As soon as solvent front reached the membrane area place the cassette on a clean surface.
5. Wait for 10-15 minutes to read result. Do not try to interpret results after 15 minutes
1. Remove the midstream test device from pouch by tearing.
2. Take off the clear cap from sample end of device and put it to other end of device to cover window area.
3. Hold the end of cap and put the urine holes in urinating stream for 3-5 seconds.
4. Re-cap the device and lay it on flat surface.
5. Wait for 10-15 minutes to read result. Do not try to interpret results after 15 minutes.
Interpretation of Results
Negative: Only one colored band appears on the control region (C). No colored band in the test region (T).
Positive: In addition to the control band (C), a distinct colored band also appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: If no bands appear, or a test band appears without a control band, the test should be repeated using a new test cassette.
Specimens Collection and Storage
1. Determine the time you will collect your urine. For best results, collect your urine at about the same time each day, for example, between 10:00AM and 8:00PM. Some women have found that their best specimen is after 12 noon. Do not collect your first urine after waking up.
2. Reduce your liquid intake approximately 2 hours prior to urine collection.
3. The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30°C, the sealed pouch for the duration of the shelf life (18months).
Contact Person: Mr. Randy.Zhang